Desk Tray from Gidon Bing Ceramics
Gidon Bing is an Auckland artist who designs and produces works in various materials including ceramics, plywood and metal, often using innovative methods based on traditional techniques.
Originally designed as a tray to organise objects on a desk, shelf or window sill, the Desk Tray is also perfect for food. Use for serving sharing dishes, sides, sushi or bread and oils. The Desk Tray, a supremely versatile and beautiful object for every day use.
Product Information :
- Available in Satin White, Satin Eggshell Blue, Bone Crackle
- Measures : 45.6cm Long x 9.9cm Wide x 2.4cm High
- Note : Slight variations in size and shape are part of the charm of these handmade products.
Ordering Information :
Fragile item that does NOT qualify for automatic shipping. This item may be collected from our Takapuna store. If shipping is required please get in touch to discuss your requirements. A separate shipping quote will be provided prior to despatch of your order.
Care Information :
- Crackle Glaze Care - Hand washing is recommended. It is not recommended to use crackle vessels to contain wet foodstuffs. Crackle glaze is also susceptible to stains from vivid pigments such as beetroot or turmeric etc.
- Satin Finish Care - Satin glazes are microwave and dishwasher safe. Take care not to use sharp metal implements that can leave scratch marks on Satin surfaces. The best method for stain removal is denture cleaning powders/tablets. If you have a bad or persistent stain, bleach or hydrogen peroxide may be used with care.