Hot Mat Trivet
Hot Mat Trivet by LIND DNA
LIND DNA use recycled leather from the furniture and fashion industries. The leather is grained into small pieces and mixed with natural rubber. The meticulous combination of 80% recycled leather and 20% natural rubber results in a unique and durable material which is strong, water resistant and very easy to clean.
The Hot Mat from LIND DNA is a beautiful and functional trivet made from 3mm thick recycled leather. The Hot Mat is heat resistant up to 200°C. Perfect for protecting your bench and table tops in the most stylish way.
- Made from Recycled Leather and Natural Rubber
- Black Bull Nature Leather
- Circle measuring 24cm Diameter x 3mm Thick
- Sold individually
- Clean your recycled leather product with a damp cloth. If additional cleaning is required, use a small amount of leather cleaner or mild window cleaner and a soft cloth.
- Recycled leather products are not dishwasher safe. Do not soak any of your products in water or soap.
- Avoid stains from certain foods and liquids - such as curry, saffron, chilli and red wine - as they may result in permanent damage, if not removed immediately. Be extra careful with lighter leather colours.
- Do not fold your recycled leather products.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight for longer periods of time, as it may harm the leather structure of your product.