Setomono Cup Set
Tableware from Kristina Dam Studio
Setomono is an elegant range of tableware from Kristina Dam Studio. Made from fine stoneware and inspired by traditional Japanese pottery, the Setomono range is handmade in Portugal in a factory that specialises in high-quality stoneware for the hospitality industry.
The Setomono Cup Set contains three pieces, a cup, a small container and a matching lid that are stackable, thus creating a sculptural whole. The lid of the set can be used as a side plate when not in use as a lid.
Upgrade your tableware with the Setomono range and bring a Scandinavian design-vibe to your everyday dining.
All Kristina Dam Studio products are made from quality materials in the European Union.
Product Information :
- Materials : Fine glazed stoneware
- Colour : Soft white
- Cup Measures : 9cm Diameter x 10cm High, 350ml
- Container Measures : 9cm Diameter x 6.2cm High, 250ml
- Lid / Side Plate Measures : 9cm Diameter x 1.8cm High
- Dishwasher and microwave safe